An art teacher at Harry Ainlay High School in Edmonton helps her students see value in the feedback process.
- Feedback provided during the learning process gives students time to make changes and improvements before completing a project.
- Feedback gives students opportunity to ‘push’ others and themselves forward with their learning.
- Self-reflection is an essential component of the feedback process.
- The teacher works to create a safe environment where peer feedback and self-reflection can flourish.
- How can self-reflection, and peer and teacher feedback become a regular part of our classroom assessment practice?