A teacher at Monsignor Fee Otterson School helps students develop the skill of self-reflection.
- Exemplars help students identify the qualities of effective work.
- A supportive environment helps students develop confidence so they are open to receiving feedback and reflecting on their work in progress.
- Self-reflection helps students take ownership of their growth and learning.
- How can student self-reflection play a greater role in our classrooms?
- What additional support and instruction will students need in order to be successful?