Membership in the Alberta Assessment Consortium (AAC) is open to school authorities and other educational organizations having a central role in the education of children. Memberships may not be purchased by individuals.
AAC maintains an extensive online collection of classroom assessment materials, developed by teachers for everyday classroom use. Professional learning materials are also available for individual study, PLC work, or whole school use. Members have access to these materials through jurisdiction-specific user name and password.
(school authorities serving more than 2000 students)
- Annual membership fee is $5,500 CAD
- Voting privileges for jurisdiction representative or designate
(school authorities serving up to 2000 students)
- Annual membership fee is $1,100 CAD
- No voting privileges
Membership by Educational Organization, including Faculties of Education
- May join as regular or associate members
- Annual fee and voting privileges as per level of membership
AAC membership entitles authorized member users (teachers, administrators, faculty and students within education faculties) to
- access online assessment materials and professional learning resources;
- receive significant discounts on registration fees for the AAC annual fall conference; and
- receive significant discounts on AAC publications.