We’re celebrating the launch of our new website, and we’re looking for feedback!
We have integrated many new features into our site with the goal of making the AAC resources easier to find and easier to use.
Please let us know…
- if you encounter broken links or other problems with the site;
- if you are looking for something from our previous site and can’t locate it on our new site;
- if you have suggestions for new materials and resources; or
- if you found something particularly useful!
Thank you for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated.
Did we mention there were prizes?
Educators from AAC member jurisdictions are eligible to win some great prizes!
- Feedback responses provided through this form until March 12, 2018 will be entered into a draw for a complimentary registration for the AAC Spring Symposia – one registration for the North event and one registration for the South event.
- The first feedback response provided through this form will receive a complimentary copy of the new AAC publication, Assessment Conversations: Engaging with Colleagues to Support Student Learning.
While your name and email are optional, we can’t enter you into the draw without this information!
By submitting your feedback with your name and email, you agree that your name and school jurisdiction may be used in an announcement if you are selected as the winner of one of the prizes.