Virtual Conference- Assessment 2020: How Clear Is Our Vision?
Early bird rates are in effect until October 22nd!
Registering a group of 5 or more from the same jurisdiction? Use discount code group15 to receive a 15% discount.
Focus on current issues for educators
How do we shift our FOCUS from Grades to Learning?
How do we MAGNIFY Creative and Critical Thinking?
How do we VISUALIZE Assessment in an Online World?
The ‘MUST ATTEND’ virtual conference
experience this school year!
A 3-PART SERIES: November 21, 2020 – January 23, 2021 – May 8, 2021. Each conference day will begin at 9:00 am MST and conclude at 3:30 pm MST.
Session recordings, presentation slides, and handout materials will be made available to all registered participants
for a period of two weeks after each conference date.
The first conference in this series will include:
- a Panel Discussion featuring local and national educational leaders,
multiple Breakout Sessions facilitated by educators from Alberta and across the country, and
- a Final Keynote to round out the day!
Why a 3 Part Series?
In Alberta and across the country, Professional Development will be at the center of educators’ thoughts as they plan and prepare to implement curriculum in a vastly altered educational system. Reflection and Sharing will be vital components in supporting one another through these unprecedented times. Our VISION is:
- November 21, 2020 – Bring together like-minded educators to dig deep into this new Educational Paradigm.
- January 23, 2021 – Share what worked, what didn’t, and identify next steps in our learning and practice.
- May 8, 2021 – Celebrate and share what we have learned, strengthen our connections, and plan for moving forward in our learning.